Wednesday, January 11, 2012
all of us young girls have a lesbian raging inside of us, i will be the first to admit. i was lucky to learn to work with mine early, let her be free to grow and become a part of who i am. for most girls she's forced to stay inside while she just twists and deforms! she ends up looking like those gross feet that they (used to) be so fond of in china.
my lesbian has become something totally asexual. she's always letting me know when there's a beautiful woman that i see, always encouraging me to tell her and make her day. by allowing me to be so open to the sexuality of women, i can use what i take in and make it a part of me. every part of me gets better when i allow every part of me to reach its full potential. my inner lesbian has become a connoseur of the finest women in the world because she never had any boundaries. i have realized and cultivated my female energy!
eventually something will come along that makes twisted and hidden lesbians inside of the mass stir. for the younger generation, it appears to be justin beiber. nobody likes him because of his music, nobody likes him because he's handsome. THEY like him because he's a safe way to let yourself be gay.
submitted now, for your approval, are truly beautiful women from various sources. lust after THEM! give THEM millions of dollars, justin beiber is not worthy of your hard earned jizz and money.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
- although it's not terrible advice to go after a doctor, it's certainly not good advice. the last thing you want to do is bag one fresh out of medical school. the student loans are as unattractive as the dark circles around the eyes and the general dissheveledness of one actually in medical school. if you want to go down this route, go for a well established surgeon and nothing less. i dated my fair share of doctors and i could never quite get over the fact that those hands sliding down my pretty little body were just hours earlier on and in some infirm, mucous steeping invalid. i didn't have any luck with plastic surgeons either. the more successful they are, the more pockmarks they seem to have. a little piece of advice i've been hoarding away from all of womenkind is this: plumbers are the new doctors. in this day and age they have the potential to make a much larger salary plus they have none of the general expense that comes with being a doctor. and remember, plumbers pick their jobs, they don't have to deal with feces if they don't want to. doctors do not have this luxury.
- even before the great stock market crash of '08, i always told my inner circle of friends that it was a foolish move to marry their hedgefund manager, no matter how successful he seems to be. these guys spend their entire day at work playing with immaginary numbers and they can't control any of it. you're not going to find a real man in this industry for this very reason, a MAN likes to be in charge of everything! marrying someone who works at the MVD is a better move because they get to lord over everyone at work, which means they won't have to push you around.
- a good bet is to pick someone with a lot of potential energy as opposed to kinetic. sure, that real estate developer who has been calling you day and night has a flashy car and a hillside mansion but you know what? so do i and i don't have a job. any job i take has the potential to add a helicopter and a GV5 to my sum where he's likely already over his income potential. how do you find someone who is going to turn out to be something? ask him to smoke a cigar. if he looks good doing it, he'll probably amount to something. if he fumbles around with it at all the deal is off.
- although when selecting a husband money will be your top priority, it's also important to consider that you're going to have to talk to it too. most husbands have nothing interesting to say so you might consider picking a really pretty one. but be aware that if you spend a lot of time tuning someone out and just looking at them, you're going to find yourself looking for imperfections on what you thought before was a perfect face. and believe me, you'll find one.
- because you're going to have to tak to it, sometimes it's acceptable to marry some professor type. i say, the more they look like a wizard the better. don't go for the scrawny bespectacled type, they tend to have greasy hair. go for the gold and go after the head of some interesting department like anthropology or cryyptozoology. keep away from the more practical departments like economics. if you're going to subject yourself to that kind of nonsense, go after the flash in the pan hedgefund manager i talked about up there. but divorce him at the first sign of hard economic times!
- science types are in high demand right now because everyone is getting their jizz all up in the air over jeff goldblum. i'm not going to lie, the sciency types aren't the worst you can pick. they are usually cute, even if they're absolutely hideous. and at least they can probably teach you to make meth if bad times come to pass. this type of man has a high chance of having pooping-himself problems later in life. i have a science degree so i've been around the lot.
- marrying a gay guy sounds too good to be true and a lot of times it is. i did this once, i thought i was in for a big gay lifetime of restoring antique furniture. instead the only gay bonus i got was hearing a lot about kevin spacey, who i don't care much for anyway. if you're going to be a beard, make sure your gay doesn't publically lust after every busboy that refills his mountain dew glass; mine did and it was humiliating!
once you've found one worth bagging it's important to put out, ladies. men don't emotionally bond with you until after they've jizzed in you, this is a fact. if you're worried he's just going to ditch you after he gets the good stuff, this means you're not very hot in the sack. if you know you're going to fall short here, learn to cook extremely well. it's easier to learn to be an excellent chef than an excellent lover. or you can hold his car keys hostage. or threaten him with physical violence. it's important to do this early on in the relationship if you want to establish any kind of fear in him.
if all else fails, just hold up a picture of me and say i'm your mom and you'll probably end up looking just like me one day soon. it worked for almost all of my friends
Friday, April 30, 2010
i can't even describe to you this feeling; i got it once before in the elevator going up to the engagement ring floor at tiffany's on fifth when i looked over and the man standing next to me had the best jaw bones i had ever seen. i was torn between elation at having had the chance to see the world's best jaw line and uncontrollable wrath- that i did not get such a bone structure. the fact that we were buying my engagement ring became just a boring detail of that day.
so ever since i saw that bitch- prostitute to you, golden idol to me, i have been determined to find great pants too. This is an easy job for me, i only take easy jobs because i'm lazy, as i already have them. the problem is that in order to wear the pefect pants, you have to have the perfectly desirable physique of a twelve year old boy. i already don't eat so a diet is out of the question, and exercise is disgusting. the only way to drop pounds for me is to give up the good stuff!
so, for the past twenty-one days, not a drop of booze has passed these lips. i've lost weight and look good in pants but it's not worth it at all. i am pretty but i am miserable! i think the fun in all of this is that i must have been really intoxicated when i saw the lady with the perfect pants because, seeing them again, they're not that great.
Monday, March 22, 2010
i live in a state that has public healthcare. on a state level, it works out really well. although i certainly don't think everyone is entitled to it, i don't think it's the worst thing we can be spending our money on, especially if we get the money from the right places-
here's a fun article about the science behind fast food:
healthcare and this fast food crisis are not only goin' hand in hand these days, they're violently butt fucking eachother and the fast food is the guy on top. i am somewhat of a personal chef for a living. if i cook a well balanced, healthy meal that consists of organic produce and non-factory farmed animal products, it costs me about one and a half times the price that eating out at a really decent restaurant would and about four times the price of fast food. fast food is going to win, for this fact alone, taste and dependency aside.
when you eat yo'self a whopper or a bucketta chicken, you're eating food that has been scietifically altered for you to chew fewer times, chemically built to cause your body to feel false emotions of happiness and accomplishment and is completely devoid of almost any nutritional value other than mass in your stomach. it is possible to become physically dependent on this crap and it's cheap. and there are so many people who are too stupid to care.
what should enrage you is that years down the road, most of our healthcare money is going to go to pay for diabetes treatment. if lap bands aren't covered by insurance now, they will be. because that's how bad things have become, we need to make our stomachs smaller because we don't have the willpower to do it wourselves. kidney transplants, costing hundreds of thousands of dollars will be necessary for poor kidneys subjected to the daily wrath of the shit you are putting in your face hole. not you, probably. if you're reading my blog you're hella smart. and in really good shape. and good looking. but you, as in that guy you saw in the escalade at the drive through. THAT jackass.
i don't think anybody thinks that big macs, little debbies, cheesy poofs, and pop tarts are healthy for you. but they're cheap and if you've been eating them for this long, why stop now? new mexico is a really poor state, kind of. every time i go to any grocery store other than whole foods or trader joes, someone on line in front of me is paying with 'EBT', and i always look at what they're buying. it's always the same shit. there are ALWAYS doritos present. ALWAYS. the food that is purchased, rather handed out, is always food with the purpose of filling the stomach and pleasing the maw, never for nourishment.
i don't think you can convince these people to make better choices but we certainly can FORCE them with a hefty sin tax for sugary fatty processed shit. if them funyons is a dollar extra, maybe that money can be better spent on what your poor abuelita had to spend her limited funds on- beans and rice and potatoes? maybe if you can't feed your entire family of six hijos and yourself for a ten spot at the mcd's, maybe you would have to prepare something at home, and maybe in preparing it you would take a moment to think about what it is you are feeding your children?
please tax the hell out of this stuff, not just for the sake of the stupid but even for the sake of people like me, who eat junk occasionally for the sheer ease of not having to get out of the car to pick up lunch? a sin tax will help put in persepective what this mass feeding really is.
this is going to piss a lot of people off and a good ad campaign can let them know, or at least tell them, that this is for their own good. if they put up a stink it makes them absolute animals. if we have a public healthcare system and allow the lifestyle choice of millions and millions to go on as it does, we are committing this sweet country's suicide. there is NO way that we can pay for the health problems these people are creating for themselves. unless we go the soylent greens route.
so don't be mad that the government is going to mandate that a pregnant woman who has been dropped from her insurance is going to have to be covered. i've been down that road, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get coverage, no matter how much money you are willing to pay a month. and getting knocked up was something i did (or at least some guy did) to myself. i can't imagine how i would feel if i were dropped for having cancer.
be mad that the government is encouraging the the poor and stupid to be walking fiscal time bombs and YOU're going to have to pay to fix it. be mad that the lady in front of you at the store bought that coordinating new nike track suit and shoes with the money she saved feeding her kids party pizzas and SHIT that will pump their little bodies with chemicals and fat.
lily and i are working on our french so that one day when mr. obama's gun to the country's head does go off, we can move to paris and open a carnitas stand. they way our abuelitas made them.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
the bulk of my concentration is spent on the unspoken conduct of people. if someone holds a cigarette the way i like or has their pants wrinkled in the right place, i like them more than anything they could ever say or do could convince me. i know immediately i could never be friends with someone who makes that stupid puckered lip face in pictures. but i also know that i'll immediately like anyone who has a hook nose. unless your nose is really small but still hooked- then you're just untrustworthy.
most of the people in my life don't understand this. people get offended when i don't like them for reasons i'm not willing to explain to them. i'll either piss someone off or sound very shallow if i tell them the truth that i don't want to be around them because they feel it necessary to discuss their iphone.
in real life, offenders can be physically avoided. but not on the internet. the facebook can go to hell.